The IBS Jobsite Safety Zone was a hub of activity at IBS 2022. It’s always a popular show destination with its full schedule of programs. During Ask the Safety Pros segments, nationally recognized safety experts answered tough construction safety questions, and the latest construction safety products, gear and personal protective equipment could be viewed at the Job-Site Safety Institute (JSI) Learning Stage.
The official NAHB safety sponsor, Builders Mutual Insurance Company, along with the Job-Site Safety Institute, shared the latest trends in job-site safety innovation.
Exhibitors demonstrated the latest safety products and services, including:
- Discussions on what a comprehensive safety program includes
- Best practices for managing a safety program
- Designing and delivering an effective, hands-on safety training program
- Safely using ladders by understating the major causes of ladder accidents
- Protecting fall hazards with a simple temporary guardrail solution throughout construction phases
The Jobsite Safety Zone was also home to the NAHB/Builders Mutual Safety Awards for Excellence (SAFE) awards program on Tuesday afternoon recognizing the 2021 SAFE Award Winners. The SAFE Awards honors individuals and companies that work to achieve exemplary safety and health programs in the residential construction industry.