The NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) will be different in 2021—as we prepare for an all-virtual IBSx experience. From the convenience of your computer, you can expect to learn actionable solutions from some of home building’s top experts.
During the four-day event, you’ll discover the latest products, trends, tips and best practices you need to wow your customers and strengthen your business – all at your fingertips and conveniently at your pace. Attending the show has never been easier or more affordable!
IBSx Education: Live, Semi-Live and On-Demand [ALL ACCESS PASS REQUIRED]
IBSx will combine the best of the in-person Builders’ Show with new, interactive experiences that will connect the home building industry together, online. 100+ education sessions have been organized into nine education tracks:
- Architecture & Design
- Building Techniques & Strategies
- Business Management
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Land Development & Community Design
- Multifamily Housing
- Project Management
- Research & Trends
- Sales & Marketing
While there will be on-demand content available for viewing throughout the four-day show, it’s important to note that the vast majority of the sessions will be either live or semi-live.
Both the live and semi-live sessions have scheduled broadcast times. Live sessions are just that—LIVE—where speakers present their session with the same energy and enthusiasm as they would during the in-person IBS. The semi-live sessions are typically 30-40 minutes and blend some pre-recorded elements with live speaker interaction through both video and chat.
Your favorite education will be returning for IBSx!
- Building Knowledge: These are the foundation of IBS education, offering tangible solutions for novice and advanced applications alike.
- Master Workshops: These 1.5-to-2-hour workshops dig deep into specific industry topics. Unlike past years, these sessions will occur during the four-day event and will be at no additional cost to those with an All Access pass.
- Game Changers: These keynote presentations will feature thought leaders who are transforming their companies and the way we think about and address issues critical to the housing industry.
- Tech Bytes: Each session will cover a technology-related topic and offer practical, how-to learning about the latest products, applications and strategies needed to improve sales and operations. These semi-live sessions will be 20-30 minutes.
- Sales Rally: This fan-favorite will be a 2-hour event held LIVE during IBSx! Attendees will learn the sales skills necessary to succeed in today’s digital world.
- Housing & Economic Outlook: This can’t miss informative session, which is typically standing-room-only, will also be part of IBSx as a must-attend semi-live event.
Construction & Tech Demos [OPEN TO EVERYONE]
There will also be plenty of demos happening during IBSx, including a new destination – all are open to anyone registered for the event.
- NEW! Home Tech Zone: Along with featuring the industry’s latest tech product innovations, these demos will highlight the importance of preparing the infrastructure and design of your projects to ensure tech adaptability. You’ll learn how to develop a compatible home tech strategy, gain the installation expertise to select and work with the right contractors and integrators, and access the product insights to promote and sell to your clients.
- High Performance Building Zone: Construction demos led by top builders showcasing real building projects and featuring the latest innovative techniques for improving efficiency in all areas of the home.
IBSx is a virtual experience taking place February 9-12, 2021. Plan to take advantage of the best-in-industry education and exhibitions to learn the real ideas and actionable solutions you need for your business.
Early-bird pricing for the All Access pass is available through January 8, 2021. $199 for NAHB members; $299 for non-members. Learn more and register today!