The NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is the nation’s premier once-a-year event that connects, educates and improves the residential construction industry. It is the hub for new product launches, construction demos, industry thought leadership, workshops and panel discussions … and more.
Attending the show is one of the best investments you can make. The people, products and knowledge you’ll gain will give you the ideas and solutions you need to grow and strengthen your business and career.
Top 10 Reasons to Get an All Access Pass to IBS 2022:
- IBS Education covers the hottest, most relevant industry trends and topics all in one place. With more than 120 sessions, this is where industry pros learn the newest techniques and the most forward-thinking strategies that they can apply to their businesses and careers.
- NEW! The Home Tech Zone will feature nearly two dozen 30-minute live, interactive demonstrations and experiences that explore the more in-demand home tech products. It will also reveal the infrastructure and back-end requirements for preparing and installing these technologies.
- The Building Zone (formerly known as the High Performance Building Zone) is where efficiency meets practicality and profitability. This unique space features three distinct learning areas to show and explain the process for better performance and construction efficiency. Ben Bogie, a second-generation high performance builder from New England, will lead these demonstrations and will be joined by a host of leading builders and influencers.
- NEW! The New Product Zone is where new and innovative products in residential construction will be highlighted. Discover 75 of the most cutting-edge products for the building industry. To be included, the products must have come to market after January 1, 2021, and will be available within 90 days of the close of IBS.
- Tech-Bytes are a special series of 30-minute presentations that allow you to discover the latest products, applications and tech platforms through hands-on experiences. While technology has always been an important component of our businesses, it has been catapulted to a higher priority in the last few years. Tech Bytes sessions are always less theory, more practicality.
- IBS Centrals are the place to explore niche-specific ideas in a more informal setting. Refine your skills and gain business information about your specific niche in the building industry.
- nextBUILD introduces you to the cutting-edge of what’s new in home technology and automation. Explore innovations for improving and streamlining your business operations, right on the show floor.
- Networking and reconnecting face-to-face with industry pros from across the country. The Builders’ Show is your chance to form vital business partnerships and connect with peer professionals who are passionate about their business and our industry.
- See products in person. Hundreds of new products and services are launched at IBS each year. Leading manufacturers and suppliers will be exhibiting their latest products and on-hand to answer questions.
- Event entertainment. With the kick-off of, the DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Powered by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage to the close of IBS with a private concert by country superstar, Trace Adkins, every day holds plenty of opportunities for connecting as an industry with top-billing entertainment. NOTE: Tickets for some events are required.
The next big ideas, innovative strategies and top trends will be at IBS 2022! Plan to attend IBS 2022 in person to take advantage of the high-quality, industry-focused education only available at the Builders’ Show. The show takes place February 8-10, 2022, in Orlando, FL. Register at BuildersShow.com.