Apollo 11 launched at Cape Canaveral.
Color TVs, touchscreens, cherry cola, the ice cream cone, the telephone, the Ferris wheel and the Eiffel Tower all launched at World’s Fairs.
But what if you’re in the home building industry and have a revolutionary new product or service that’s less than three years old?
Where does your launch happen?
What is the Start-Up Zone? A NEW and exciting IBS show floor destination in the South Hall of the Orange County Convention Center that will feature a select number of hand-picked innovative start-ups offering products and services for residential construction and development.
Who should apply? Start-up companies with innovative building products and services for the construction and remodeling industry.
What’s the cost? Choose between two package options:
Basic Package – $2,000
Templated kiosk with company logo, built-in monitor and 2 stools
- 2 exhibitor IBS registrations with education access
- 1 hard line internet drop
- Directory listing on BuildersShow.com
- Press list
Premium Package – $4,000
All of the Basic Package benefits, plus…
- Attendee lead retrieval app (badge scanning)
- Featured story in IBS Industry Tracker e-news (valued at $2,200)
- Prime kiosk location
- Pre-show name/company list of 1,000 attendees within your target audience
- Inclusion in blog post promoting the zone
BONUS! Each company exhibiting in the Start-Up Zone will also have the chance to be named the 2022 IBS ‘Most Innovative Start-Up’.
At IBS, you’ll have access to the industry’s leading builders, remodelers, dealers, distributors and media outlets. If you’re new in the industry, this is your best and most effective way to get the lucrative buzz you need in just three days.