Fifteen pre-show education offerings will be available before the start of the 2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS): NAHB Education Courses and Master Workshops. These programs give you a chance to dive deeper into specific industry topics and to increase your skillset.
NAHB Education Courses are your chance to become fully immersed in a subject essential to the business of building. They will be held on Sunday, February 6 and Monday, February 7—the two days leading up to the show. A total of 10 courses will be offered at IBS 2022.
- Project Management
- Advanced High Performance Building: Best Practices for Climate Zones
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations
- Land Development: Getting Started, Business Management and Financing
- The New Home Sales Professional
- Business Accounting and Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability
- Financial Management
- Understanding Today’s New Home Buyer
- Site Planning, Approvals and Construction
- Train the Trainer
Master Workshops allow you to go deep into trending industry topic during an intense three hours. A total of five Master Workshops will be held on Monday, February 7.
- The Power of Dynamic Thinking: Embracing Change as the New Normal
- Leveraging Health, Wellness & High Performance Solutions to Meet Demand
- Essential Tools for Healthy Business Growth: Building a Foundation for Profitability & Sanity
- The 2022 Design Charrette: Discuss, Design, Discover
- Marketing Strategies for the Future: Level Out and Level Up
Additional information about NAHB Education Courses and Master Workshops offered on Sunday and Monday will follow in future blog posts.
Pre-show education is offered in Orlando, FL for an additional fee. Registration for NAHB Education courses and Master Workshops will close in advance of the show. Nowhere else during the year will find the variety of education available in one place, at one time. Learn more about pre-show education and register.