One of the most highly anticipated attractions at the 2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) — the New Product Zone — is now accepting applications. All 2022 IBS exhibitors are invited to submit up to four of their most groundbreaking products for a chance to showcase in this exclusive destination in the South Hall of the Orange County Convention Center. Only 75 of the newest and most innovative products will be featured! Products selected for the Zone will also be featured in the online IBS exhibitor directory in the New Products section and the New Product Zone will be promoted in the Official IBS Show Guide.
Builders, remodelers, wholesale dealers/distributors, and thousands of other industry experts are gearing up to find the most cutting-edge products, and the New Product Zone is set to receive global media coverage; highlighting what will lead market trends.
What’s considered a new product?
- A new product is defined as one that is manufactured or exclusively distributed by a company exhibiting at IBS 2022
- The product was introduced to the marketplace after January 1, 2021
- The product will be available commercially no later than 90 days after the close of the 2022 IBS
What are my display options?
- $500 Tabletop: Product must fit securely on a 24” x36” table
- $500 Cabinet Shelf: Product must be no larger than 38.5” x 13.5” to fit this enclosed display
- $750 Floor Space: Large product displays needing floor space up to 60” x 60”
Companies interested in applying must provide a photo and a brief product description, including product features and an explanation highlighting how it provides value to the residential construction market.
All applications, along with payment must be received by January 5, 2022. Submit your application today!