Nine companies. Nine solutions.
You don’t have to be an industry insider to get a glimpse at products or services that could shake up the residential construction industry over the course of the next few years — you simply have to check out the following businesses, their descriptions, and what they have to offer.
These are the very best from a field of more than 100 applicants:
- 1build An on-demand cost estimation service that helps builders win more bids.
- BidBird® A construction marketplace where buyers post their construction material needs and material suppliers bid to win orders. One-round blind auctions eliminate collusion and encourage the most competitive pricing.
- Dweller A builder and installer of prefab accessory dwelling units (ADUs).
- EPIC Block A manufacturer of energy efficient, fire-resistant concrete skinned insulated building blocks.
- Mighty Buildings A construction technology company that creates modular homes and building components using 3D printers utilizing a thermoset composite material that hardens when exposed to UV light.
- On3 A mobile-first AI-based field learning app that aims to educate construction staff on building practices and construction specifications.
- RezDox A black-owned, woman-owned company that offers a smart tool that digitizes and calculates the equity gained from your home’s renovations, improvements, repairs and maintenance in real-time.
- Rivet A free communication app designed to help builders save time, resolve problems faster, and get an organized record of conversations, photos, tasks, and other important jobsite info.
- StratoDem Analytics A data science firm that generates hyperlocal economic, demographic and performance forecasting and analytics.
The Start-Up Zone is slated to return as a feature of the NAHB International Builders’ Show® in Orlando, Florida, in February 8-10, 2022.
For any questions about exhibiting in the Start-Up Zone, please contact Andrew Flank, AVP Partnerships and Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-8059.