The official IBS mobile app is now available. It’s the quickest and easiest way to find information and get around at IBS 2020.
The IBS mobile app is free and can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet via the app store (Apple and Google Play). Just search for “IBS 2020 Mobile App.”
To Set Up
Once you’ve downloaded the IBS 2020 app, you will want to set up your login, which requires your IBS Confirmation ID (found on your IBS registration confirmation) and your last name.
To get the most out of the app, let’s look at some of the sections.
This section provides an overview of some of the big events happening each of the three days of the show. It also offers details for Young Professionals, the IBS Store, Daily Giveaways, Special Event Tickets and NAHB at IBS, where council and committee meetings and events are noted.
This schedule provides a detailed look at all the scheduled events, meetings and activities for each day of the show, including the weekend before the show. Scroll through each day to know what’s available.
Search IBS exhibitors in several ways:
- Featured Exhibitors
- Product Categories
- Best of IBS Awards
- Outdoor Exhibits
You can also view exhibitors by Show Specials, Event/Celebrity and New Product.
When you click on the exhibitor, you will find their booth number, map of location within the show floor and any additional material the exhibitor has provided.
Find education sessions and events all in one place. You’ll quickly and easily be able sort the 150+ education sessions by:
Programs that are held in various spots on the IBS show floor are also segmented out within the app:
- High Performance Building Zone
- IBS Jobsite Safety Zone
- IBS Live
- CEDIA Technology Solutions
View date, time, location, speaker(s) and detailed description of each session. Do you have a few favorite speakers you’d like to follow? Search and “favorite” them so you never miss one of their sessions.
Other IBS Mobile App Features and Tips
Here are a few other features and tips for using the IBS 2020 Mobile App:
- Communities & Centrals: View the events within each community and IBS Centrals.
- Favorites: Tap the star to add a session, event, speaker or exhibitor to your Favorites, which then becomes a part of your personalized agenda.
- Notes: Make notes within the app for exhibitors, speakers, sessions and more. Each note you make is counted and noted on your “My Profile” screen (the opening screen). You can then export them—either individually or collectively—at the end of the day or when the show is done.
- Transportation: Look up hotel shuttle routes and hours, track your shuttle using the “Shuttle Tracker” option, or find the designated area where you can wait for an Uber or Lyft ride outside the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Exhibit Floor Map: Need help finding your way around the show floor or finding a specific vendor? Use the map feature within the app. Zoom in to read the names of exhibitors and booth numbers—they’ll come up depending on the size of the space and the length of the name. The best way to view the map is to turn it to landscape view and use gestures to zoom in and out.