Getting around Las Vegas is easy when you take advantage of the transportation options available during IBS 2020.
From the Airport
Airport Shuttles: LASXpress is the official transportation provider of IBS and offers fast and efficient airport transportation services to and from your hotel. Take advantage of Xpress Non-Stop Service or Economy Service, advanced reservations, preprinted boarding passes, priority boarding and on-site airport staff. Click here to make your LASXpress reservations.
Group shuttle pickup and taxi service are also available from McCarran International Airport. The cost for group shuttle service (one-way, shared ride) ranges from $8-11 and approximate taxi fares range from $20-$40.
Getting to and from the Show
As parking is limited at the Las Vegas Convention Center, we highly encourage the use of alternative modes of transportation.
- Official Shuttles: Complimentary shuttle bus service is provided between all official show hotels and LVCC. Shuttles run from 6:30 AM until 6:00 PM each day of the show (January 21-23).
- Special Event Shuttles: Complimentary shuttle bus service will be provided from all official hotels to the Westgate for the 2020 DCW Opening Ceremonies (Tuesday morning) and after the IBS Closing Spike Concert (Thursday evening) to the official show hotels, with the exception of properties that are within walking distance of the LVCC.
- Las Vegas Monorail: The Las Vegas Monorail is offering discounted passes to IBS 2020 attendees. With stops at the Convention Center and the Westgate Hotel, it is a safe, clean and reliable way to travel to and from the Builders’ Show. The Monorail operates between 7:00 AM – 2:00 AM each day of the show, arriving at stops every 4-8 minutes. Once you’ve purchased the pass, just scan your IBS badge at any monorail station and enjoy the ride.
- Taxi Service: Taxi service is available curbside at hotel cab stands. The approximate taxi fare to the Las Vegas Convention Center is $15-$25.
- Ridesharing: Uber/Lyft pickup and drop-off are available in the Blue Lot behind the Central Hall and in Bronze Lot 1 next to the Renaissance Hotel. When ordering an Uber or Lyft, be sure to select the nearest pickup location.
Remember that no matter what mode of transportation you choose, all options are expected to be heavily utilized, so please allow extra time.