The 2018 NAHB International Builders’
Show® (IBS) plans
are well underway. Be prepared to learn, connect and grow with these amazing
- 105+ Building Knowledge sessions have been finalized, with more expected to be
added in the coming months as emerging issues and topics develop. The 8
education tracks include: 55+ Housing,
Home Technology & Performance, Business Management & Operations, Custom Building & Remodeling, Design, Land Development & Community Planning, Financial Strategies, Market Forecast & Legal, Multifamily Housing and Sales, Marketing & Customer Focus.
- Five Master sessions will be offered. Topics include developing company culture,
design innovations that sell more homes, marketing essentials to build a brand,
addressing home performance errors before and after construction and advanced
web lead capture and conversion.
- Tech Bytes will be back! There will be 25 sessions that offer a one-of-a-kind
opportunity to discover the latest products, applications and tech platforms
through hands-on experiences.
- New voices – nearly 40% of our speakers have never presented at IBS before.
- A wide variety of speakers will represent over 130 different companies.
Join us at IBS, January 9 – 11, 2018 in Orlando to
experience the best-in-industry education, networking and exhibitions that will
take your business to the next level. Registration opens August 1. For more
details, visit BuildersShow.com.