Are you an NAHB member with a passion for the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS)? Then you’re a great candidate for the 2017 IBS Ambassador Program! Consider volunteering as an IBS ambassador and share your enthusiasm with your local association members to help promote the building industry’s biggest event.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Become an IBS Ambassador:
- Support Your HBA: Work with your executive officer and help your fellow members navigate the show – “Our membership has enjoyed having an IBS ambassador for many years. For those who have never attended the show, he provides valuable ‘how to’ advice on making the most of the show and for veteran attendees he provides an easy and concise summary of show highlights, events and insights into the best spots to visit.” – Michael Stoskopf, Executive Officer, HBA of Southeastern Michigan
- Show Your Expertise: Share your experiences and become your HBA’s go-to-person for IBS related questions
- Help Your Local Community Thrive: Attend local events to spread IBS awareness and the benefits of attending
- Represent Your HBA at the National Level: Be the first to hear about what’s happening at IBS, provide membership feedback and concerns to the IBS marketing team and connect with other IBS ambassadors across the nation
- Help Your HBA Grow: NAHB members receive exclusive discounts on IBS registration and having a local IBS expert spreading the word about this incentive is an easy way to recruit new members
IBS marketing wants YOU to join the team! If you’re an NAHB member in good standing and have the desire to help your fellow members, submit the IBS ambassador interest form and IBS marketing will check with your executive officer to confirm your eligibility.
IBS 2017 will take place January 10-12 in Orlando, Florida.