The best way to ensure you see, do and experience everything you want to at the Builders’ Show in Vegas is to create a daily show plan. The best way to create a daily show plan is to download the official IBS mobile app, which is now available in your app store.
What You Can Do with the IBS Mobile App
The IBS mobile app is the quickest and easiest way to find everything that is happening at the show. It’s your mobile guide to the Builders’ Show.
With the app, you can:
- Search for exhibitors
- Find education sessions to attend
- Create your daily show schedule
- Heart your favorite sessions, events and meetings to automatically add them to your agenda
- Network with other attendees
- Receive real-time IBS alerts so you don’t miss one minute of the show
- Navigate the Convention Center and get you from one place to another
How to Download the App
Download the IBS mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
You can download the app at BuildersShow.com/app or you can go to your app store and search “IBS 2023.”
How to Set Up & Use the App
Once you download the IBS 2023 app, log in with your
confirmation/badge ID and last name. When you are logged in, you can find everything IBS-related to find events or education, create your schedule and more.
Find & Favorite IBS Education Sessions in the App
When you click on the Education option, you can quickly and easily view information about the IBS Education Sessions like the description, speakers and location.
Education sessions are sub-divided by major track, speaker, type or professional
To add an IBS Education Session to your Favorites, tap on the star next to the education session. When you add an education session to your Favorites, it automatically adds the session to the My Agenda section of the app within the IBS Schedule. You can also view all events happening via IBS Schedule and apply filters.
Find & Favorite Exhibitors in the IBS Mobile App
Exhibitors are separated into featured exhibitors, Pavilion, Best of IBS Awards, product categories or outdoor exhibits. You can also view IBS exhibitors by show specials, event/celebrity or new products.
When you tap on the exhibitor listing, you can find contact information, booth number, social media connections and exhibitor-provided materials, such as brochures.
To add an IBS Exhibitor to your Favorites, tap the star next to the exhibitor. You can find your favorite exhibitors in the Favorites section of the app.
Once you are at the show, you can use the map to find a booth on the show floor and to route between locations.
How to Create Your Daily Schedule in the App
Creating your schedule for the show is simple and easy using the IBS mobile app. Tap the star next to the IBS Education Session, event or meeting you want to attend during the show.
When you favorite any events in the app, it automatically adds it to your agenda. You can access your daily show schedule under the My Agenda tab of the app.
If you add a speaker or exhibitor to your favorites, these show under the My Favorites tab of the app.
How to Set a Meeting or Event Reminder in the App
Next to the meeting or event in the app is a bell icon. If you click on the bell icon, this sets a reminder in the app. You receive a notification reminder five minutes before the event or meeting begins.
IBS Mobile App User Tips:
- Tap the star to add a session, event or speaker to your Favorites, which is automatically added to your agenda in the IBS Schedule section of the app.
- Tap the star to add an exhibitor to your Favorites, which then becomes part of the Favorites section of the app.
- You can “favorite” education sessions or meetings that occur at the same time and decide later which one to attend.
- The app will also check your agenda for free time slots and make suggestions in that section.
- You can add notes to an individual education session in the app. This is a great way to jot down short notes, reminders and names of people or products you want to look up later. You can save the notes and/or email them to yourself. You can email and share the notes by individual session or all your notes at the same time by tapping the “Share” icon.
- Use the map feature in the app to navigate the show floor. Zoom in to read the names of exhibitors and booth numbers and rooms. Tap on a room to see all the events happening there. The best way to view the map is to turn the device to landscape view and zoom in and out.
- Any time you have a question, you can use the search feature in the app to find information on show hours, health, safety and security, The New American Home®, Design & Construction Week®, IBS Centrals, transportation and much more. You can also receive real-time alerts about what’s happening at the show, such as giveaways. Set your notification preferences so you don’t miss a thing!
How can we get the slides from the sessions we attended?