Super Sessions are your three favorite sessions: The Outlook, The Blueprint and The Rally super-sized into educational experiences happening at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Vegas, Jan 31 – Feb 2. Discover some of the most popular annual industry trends and forecast presentations, but super-charged for you.
The Outlook: A Complete Guide to Housing Trends, Forecasts & Insights for 2023
Jan 31 | 1:30 – 4:00 PM PST
Hear the “state of the industry” from a panel of industry thought leaders discussing the hottest topics in housing, from lumber and supply chain, built-for-rent, AD&C financing, housing policy and more. Discover the most popular home trends and buyer preferences buyers want and builders are most likely to include in their homes in 2023. Uncover an expert analysis of the nation’s economy, housing prices and home building, and challenges that may be on the horizon from three nationally recognized economists.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Gain an understanding of what single family, multifamily and remodeling can expect in 2023 when you explore NAHB’s benchmark indexes measuring the strengths/weaknesses of the housing sector.
- Discover the impact of financial conditions on builders and buyers and how the economy and our market will weather rising inflation, interest rates, supply chain issues and recession concerns.
- Examine the characteristics and trends of homes being built in the U.S. and what builders are likely to include in their projects in 2023 through market examples and illustrations.
- Understand buyer wants and needs, particularly the compromises they’re willing to make to afford a home, coming out of the pandemic and experiencing rising interest rates.
The Blueprint: An Inspirational Roadmap for Creating Sales Through Design in 2023
Feb 1 | 8:30 – 11:00 AM PST
Leave inspired and with a roadmap for incorporating the best features with the most impact into your homes and communities from this premier design educational experience of IBS 2023 — the Blueprint! It’s 60 Design Ideas in 60 Minutes, super-sized into a morning of design inspiration. Hear 60 of the most cutting-edge ideas and trends from six design experts in a rapid-fire format. Buckle your seat belts for the Design Battle Royale, as two national architects take on three design topics and “battle” for the win, with live audience voting. Take a deep dive into best practices for incorporating consumer experiences, including results of the America at Home Study, into home designs and communication with three regional builders. You won’t find more design per square foot anywhere else at the Show!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Discover 2023 architecture and interior design trends, and how they can be applied to any scale and price point.
- Identify specific design elements that can be immediately implemented into homes and communities.
- Discover how builders are incorporating consumer feedback into home designs and communication styles.
- Learn how attainability can apply to different components of the home.
The Rally: How to Think, Act & Speak Differently to Sell More in 2023
Feb 1 | 2:00 – 4:30 PM PST
Expect game changing sales insights from the best and brightest in our industry, but super-sized with 30 more minutes of content, video highlights, audience interactivity and a few fun surprises. Learn how to adjust your strategy to accommodate for one of the strongest housing booms we’ve seen that has now led to a correction and big changes for sale pros. Uncover a different process and message for creating urgency, get practical and tactical ideas to drive certainty and leave inspired and armed with how to think, act and speak differently to today’s buyers and achieve sales success in 2023.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Discover tactical ways to speak and instill certainty in prospects today.
- Identify new processes to drive urgency with buyers.
- Gain an understanding of how to sell by offering incentives that competitors can’t match.
- Discover new approaches about circumstances, so you can use the situation to your advantage.
IBS is happening in Vegas, Jan 31 – Feb 2. To attend Super Sessions, participants must be registered for an Expo + Education or an Expo + 1-Day Education Pass valid for the day of the session you want to attend. Plan to take advantage of the best industry education and exhibits at IBS. Learn more and register today!