It’s not too late! You can still attend the in-person NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Orlando.
IBS is the premier, once-a-year event that connects, educates and improves the residential construction industry. Whether you are walking the floor, attending education sessions or networking with others, the knowledge you’ll gain will give you the fundamental ideas and solutions you need to grow and strengthen your business.
SEE | Experience it here first!
Hundreds of new products and services are launched each year at the show. Leading manufacturers and suppliers will be showcasing their latest products and on hand to answer your questions. But that’s just the start of what you’ll find walking the show floor.
- The New Products Zone will feature 75 of the most innovative products for the building industry. See hot new trends for your clients and tools to help you work smarter.
- The IBS Start-Up Zone will feature some of the most inventive residential construction and development start-ups. Get a glimpse of the products and services that are predicted to shake up the industry over the next few years and discover how they can help you propel your business forward.
- The ProBuild Show Village gives you the opportunity to tour demonstration homes, experience interactive programs and more. Plan to spend some time outside in the Florida sunshine exploring this unique exhibit area.
- IBS Jobsite Safety Zone showcases exhibitors who provide cutting-edge construction safety products and educate residential construction professionals on the latest workplace safety solutions.
- nextBUILD showcases the latest home and business technologies right on the show floor.
- DCW Outdoor Living Pavilion features a fine collection of outdoor living products, including hardscapes, decking, outdoor lighting, outdoor kitchens and bars, pizza ovens, entertainment and more.
- Home Technology Pavilion connects you with the growing array of home automation products. From kitchens and baths to energy efficiency, get ideas for incorporating these technologies into your projects elegantly.
LEARN | The pros are here to teach!
With over 120 sessions, IBS Education covers the hottest, most relevant industry trends and topics all in one place. Learn the strategies to tackle your niche-specific challenges and gain the trend insights you need to wow your customers. More than 70% of the content is new, and the top speakers in the industry will present and share their insights to cover the most critical issues.
In addition to the traditional education, you can also find great opportunities to learn on the show floor.
- At the Home Tech Zone, learn what is critical and achievable for the mainstream builder during the nearly two-dozen 30-minute live, interactive demonstrations and experiences that explore the most in-demand home tech products.
- Formerly known as the High Performance Building Zone, the IBS Building Zone is a unique space on the exhibit floor that provides the best expertise for building more durable, energy efficient and higher-quality homes. But given the unique challenges faced by our industry, it is being expanded this year to include efficiencies that can be found in additional areas of the construction process: use and types of materials including off-site systems, labor, jobsite productivity, construction speed, cost and more.
CONNECT | Grow your network here!
Residential construction professionals from across the country attend the show each year, giving you the chance to network and reconnect face-to-face with industry pros. In addition, the Builders’ Show is your chance to form vital business partnerships and meet with peers who are also passionate about their companies and our industry.
- IBS Centrals are the place to explore niche-specific ideas in a more informal setting. They feature some of the best professionals in the industry who are passionate about their areas of expertise—so the discussions are always lively. Centrals include 55+, Custom Building, Design Central, Multifamily, Remodeling and Sales.
- In the Building Systems Council Lounge, attend learning opportunities and network with major manufacturers and suppliers in this emerging and important building sector.
- NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Headquarters is your best opportunity to network and access resources that support and promote professional women in every industry niche and at every career stage.
- IBS offers many opportunities for Young Professionals to learn new strategies and trends, see new products, make new connections and have some fun, too.
Plan to join us in person at IBS 2022 February 8 – 10 in Orlando, where you can see, learn and connect with the industry. Register now at BuildersShow.com.