So Much Value in One Event!
Be prepared to learn, connect and grow through IBS Education at the 2022 show, where you’ll learn strategies to tackle niche-specific challenges while discovering new solutions and trends.
With more than 120 sessions, you’ll discover valuable insights on the latest trends and best practices and gain a new perspective that will wow your customers and strengthens your company and team. Nowhere else can you find this level and depth of education in one place.
There are even more opportunities to learn before IBS 2022 begins with NAHB Education Courses and Master Workshops.
NAHB Education Courses
These half-and full-day courses allow you to learn more about a specific industry topic while increasing your skillset.
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations
- Land Development: Getting Started, Business Management & Financing
- The New Home Sales Professional
- Business Accounting and Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability
- Advanced High Performance Building: Best Practices for Climate Zones
- Understanding Today’s New Home Buyer
- Site Planning, Approvals & Construction
- Train the Trainer
These courses will be held before the start of the show, on February 6-7. Attendees must register separately for NAHB Education courses, which require an additional fee.
Five in-depth, advanced Master sessions will be available at IBS 2022. These sessions are three-hour intensive programs that dig deep into specific industry topics. Session titles include:
- Levering Health, Wellness & High Performance Solutions to Meet Demand
- The Power of Dynamic Thinking: Embracing Change as the New Normal
- Essential Tools for Healthy Business Growth: Building a Foundation for Profitability & Sanity
- Marketing Strategies for the Future: Level Out & Level Up
- The 2022 Design Charrette: Discuss, Design, Discover
Master Workshops will be held on Monday, February 7. Regardless of registration type, all IBS registrants can purchase a seat in a Master Workshop.
During the Show
You won’t experience stale info at IBS. More than 70% of IBS 2022 education will feature new content and 50% of our speakers are new to the show. All of which will help guide your business to achieving your goals. Here’s what you can expect through IBS education.
Building Knowledge Sessions
These 60-minute sessions in nine tracks are the foundation of IBS education, where industry experts present on today’s most relevant topics. Tracks include:
- Architecture & Design
- Building Techniques & Strategies
- Business Management
- Land Development & Community Design
- Project Management
- Research & Trends
- Sales & Marketing
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Multifamily Housing
These daily keynotes feature thought leaders who are transforming the way we think about and address issues critical to the housing industry. Past speakers have included Sheryl Connelly of Ford Motor Company, Steve Robinson of Chick-fil-A and Navy Commander, Dr. Mary C. Kelly. Our 2022 Game Changers will be announced soon.
These sessions are our most highly anticipated programs of the year. They feature high-profile speakers and highlight the latest industry trends. This year’s Spotlight Sessions include:
- 60 Design Ideas in 60 Minutes
- The 2022 Housing & Economic Outlook
- Building Homes Faster: Strategies to Reduce Cycle Times
- Champagne Taste, Beer Budget: Insights & Strategies for Affordably Delivering the American Dream
- 2022 Super Sales Rally: Uncommon, Unfiltered & Unparalleled—Becoming the UnSalesperson
- Moving Beyond Clicks: The Skills, Tools & Mindset for the Modern Marketer
- Rapid Growth in the Age of Uncertainty
This special series of 30-minute presentations offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to discover the latest products, applications and tech platforms through hands-on experiences. Some topics covered can include:
- Virtual selling tools
- Organic and paid content
- Digital analytics
- Applying technology tools in business, including BIM, VR/AR and 3D
- Digital customer experience
- Gamifying the home buying process to create a more immersive experience
- Virtual calls-to-action
NOTE: An All Access Pass or 1-Day Education + Expo Pass for the day of the session is required.
Construction & Tech Demos [OPEN TO EVERYONE]
There will also be plenty of demonstrations happening during IBS on the show floor, including a new show offering. They are open to anyone attending.
NEW! Home Tech Zone
These 30-minute live, interactive demonstrations and experiences explore the most in-demand home tech products, but equally important, the infrastructure and back-end requirements for preparing and installing these technologies.
Formerly known as the High Performance Building Zone, in this space, you will gain insight from industry expertise for building more durable, energy efficient, higher-quality homes. Given the unique challenges faced by the industry, this year’s learning will also include efficiencies for additional areas of the construction process, such as offsite systems, labor, jobsite productivity, construction speed, cost and more.
NEW! New Product Zone
This area highlights new and innovative products in residential construction. Discover 75 of the most cutting-edge products for the building industry and talk with exhibitors to learn more. Of note, for a product to be included in this area, it must have come on the market after January 1, 2021 and will be available within 90 days of the close of IBS.
This spot brings you the technology to build a more efficient and profitable business, while giving you tech knowledge to manage your customer’s needs and wants in their high-tech homes. Here you can explore hot tech, learn ways to streamline your business and gain insider product knowledge.
IBS Jobsite Safety Zone
See the latest products, technologies and techniques to make your job sites and workplaces safer, and as a result, more productive.
Plan to attend IBS 2022 in person to take advantage of the high-quality, industry-focused education only available at the Builders’ Show. The show takes place February 8-10, 2022, in Orlando, FL. Register at BuilderShow.com.