Pre-Show Master Workshops are in-depth, 3-hour intensive programs that dig deep into specific industry topics. They are part of pre-show education during the 2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) and will be held on Monday, February 7—the day before the show officially kicks off.
The schedule was designed this way so you can take advantage of these phenomenal workshops and still see and experience more during the show.
Topics for this year’s Master workshops:
- The Power of Dynamic Thinking: Embracing Change as the New Normal
- Leveraging Health, Wellness & High Performance Solutions to Meet Demand
- Essential Tools for Healthy Business Growth: Building a Foundation for Profitability & Sanity
- The 2022 Design Charrette: Discuss, Design, Discover
- Marketing Strategies for the Future: Level Out & Level Up
All IBS registrants, regardless of registration type, can purchase a seat in a Pre-Show Master Workshop. Pre-purchase of a seat is required; however, if space allows, seats will be available for purchase before the start of the workshop.
Join us at IBS 2022 February 8-10 in Orlando, FL, where you can experience the best-in-industry education, networking and exhibitions that will take your business to the next level. Plan to attend the show in person and take advantage of top-notch IBS education by purchasing either an All Access Pass or 1-Day Education + Expo Pass (you must select which day when you register). Registration opens on September 1 at BuildersShow.com.