IBS Centrals have quickly become “the place” to explore new ideas, network with colleagues and gain business information about your specific niche in the building industry.
Six main Centrals are available during all three days of the show (January 21 – 23, 2020), and each offers a specific area of focus within the building industry with its own schedule of events.
Here’s what you can find inside the six main Centrals:
- 55+ Housing—The 55+ market is still one of the fastest growing segments, and these consumers continue to redefine what the “retirement lifestyle” looks like. If you are selling homes to older buyers, this is where you can discover current trends and refine your strategies.
- Custom Building—Here you can find specialized seminars, activities and opportunities to network with other high-end custom builders, architects and building professionals who serve this market. You are sure to find new solutions for the unique challenges that come with building custom homes.
- Design—No matter what aspect of the home-building experience you are in, design touches everyone involved. This is where you can explore vital tools to create a design that is sure to wow and inspire.
- Multifamily—The demand for multifamily housing continues to grow. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with others, explore multifamily housing trends and gain insights while connecting with others in this unique housing sector.
- Remodeling—As remodeling activity continues to increase, learn to leverage that demand. This is the place for you to gain valuable knowledge, an insightful perspective and hone your remodeling techniques.
- Sales—Providing an exceptional customer experience is a critical component in driving sales. You’ll have a chance to polish your skills, expand your network and develop new sales and marketing strategies.
What You’ll Experience Inside IBS Centrals
The IBS Centrals are open to all IBS registrants, including those with expo-pass registration.
The programs held inside the Centrals are a bit more informal than traditional IBS Education sessions, but they are just as engaging. They feature some of the best professionals in the industry who are passionate about their area of expertise—so the discussions are always lively. You will feel the energy of the topic motivate the room.
There are lots of different activities available inside the Centrals, such as workshops, networking events (including mid-day breaks and happy hours), roundtable talks and panel discussions. You will fully enjoy relaxing in the casual lounge atmosphere while catching up on emails or phone calls. Use the space to meet with one of our specialists to discuss trends, challenges and solutions.
If you are seeking a higher level of engagement at IBS—while still being introduced to the latest trends and ideas—you’re sure to find it by hanging out with others in your niche at the IBS Centrals. You can find the complete list of programs on the IBS Centrals page.