It’s time to select NAHB’s annual Designee and Educator of the Year! These best-of-the-best candidates enthusiastically promote the value of NAHB education among clients, colleagues, builders’ associations, media, and the industry as a whole.
Designee of the Year awards are presented for the following categories:
- Builder (Includes CGA, CGB and GMB)
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Green (Includes CGP and Master CGP)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Remodeler (Includes CGR and GMR)
- Sales and Marketing (Includes CMP, CSP, Master CSP, and MIRM)
To be eligible to receive an award, a candidate must be current and in good standing.
The Educator of the Year award pays tribute to an instructor who promotes and contributes to the growth of NAHB Professional designations. Educator of the Year winners are chosen because they showcase innovative practices to promote NAHB designations.
To be eligible to receive an award, an instructor must meet these requirements:
- is in current and good standing,
- has taught a minimum of four classes over the past two years, and
- has achieved an average speaker rating of at least 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
Individuals can be nominated by any active designee, builders’ association, or organization staff member offering NAHB’s professional designation programs. And don’t forget—self-nominations are also accepted.
We need your help to find worthy candidates. Submit the name of your inspirational individual by September 13, 2019. Winners will be honored at the Designation Achievement Reception at IBS in January. Learn more.