IBSx provides many opportunities to connect and exchange ideas with other professionals in the home building industry.
Shop Talks are live, interactive small group conversations that are dedicated to niche audiences and specific topics. These 30-minute talks cover 12 industry-specific niches: 55+ Housing, Building Systems, Codes, Custom, Dealer/Distributor, Design, Green, International, Multifamily, Remodeling, Sales & Marketing and Workforce Development.
Select a Shop Talk topic that interests you, step inside the virtual “shop”, turn on your camera and connect with your peers. During these talks, you can ask questions or simply listen in to take away information, tips and advice.
Here are some of the Shop Talks available during IBSx:
- New Opportunities in Affordable Multifamily Housing Development
- Design Trends on Tour: International Insights & Discussions
- #ReplyPost: Social Media Engagement
- Wellness in All Dimensions: The Heart of Lifestyle in 55+ Communities
- Workforce Development Best Practices: Recruitment & Placement
- Navigating the Design Selection Process with Buyers
- The Future of Single-Family Built-for-Rent Housing
- Reaching the Critical Ecommerce Tipping Point & Managing the Path Forward [Dealer Talk]
- Emerging Product Trends in Remodeling
IBSx is a virtual experience taking place February 9-12, 2021. Shop Talks are open to all IBSx registration types. Learn more and register today.