Many IBS attendees told us they wanted exhibit floor segmentation at the Builders’ Show. You spoke and we listened! The 2024 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is excited to announce that we are segmenting the exhibit floor at our upcoming show in Vegas, Feb 27 – 29! Discover what this means and how it benefits show attendees and exhibitors.
What is floor segmentation?
It’s the grouping of exhibitors together by product and service categories. For example, all the business management and professional service companies will be grouped together in the same hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center and in the same area/aisles as other exhibitors that fall under the same category.
What are the segments?
IBS 2024 is organizing the exhibit floor in six main segments or categories:
- Business Management & Professional Services
- Building Materials
- Construction Tools, Systems, Equipment & Safety
- Global Products
- Interior Finishings & Home Living
- Outdoor Living, Leisure & Modular Structures
We will continue to have the IBS Outdoor Exhibits, which are unaffected by the reorganization of the show floor.
3 Benefits of Floor Segmentation for Show Attendees
Attendees enjoy several benefits to attending a trade show like IBS 2024 with a segmented exhibit floor.
- Allows attendees to use their limited time more efficiently
- It’s easier for attendees with specific interests to find what they’re looking for
- Creates a more customized experience
Plan to join us for the 2024 show so you can check out the segments that interest you the most. Sign up for updates now.