“The Door Stud product won the Best in Show award as it integrates seamlessly with all door applications, interior or exterior doors, commercial or multi-family and national or international construction. The simplicity, cost, durability and ease of use of the Door Stud made it a standout product.”
It’s what one of the judges had to say about the Best in Show Winner, Door Stud, at the 2023 Best of IBS Awards. Winners were announced on the final day of the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Las Vegas.
Best in Show Winner: Door Stud
The Door Stud is a tool that revolutionizes how doors are handled, installed and re-installed by the trades, builders, flooring and painting professionals.
The Door Stud product creates efficiencies for four specific groups: Consumers, contractors, builders and remodelers. It saves time by eliminating damage to the door, frame, sheetrock or flooring, reducing or eliminating callbacks.
Door Stud eliminates the need for a two-person installation while ensuring a level and secure placement. It’s an employee-friendly tool as it bears the weight of the door unit and effortlessly moves heavy doors across multiple surfaces and holds the door securely in place.
The onsite judges were also impressed that Door Stud is a cross-functional tool that can be used for moving granite, glass or large mirrors across multiple surfaces.
2023 Best of IBS Show Winners
NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) recognizes outstanding building products and services from the companies exhibiting at the show. Over 400 product submissions were reviewed by 26 judges this year. The judges awarded winners in nine categories.
“The judging of the product entries for the Best of IBS Awards this year was intense. Virtually all the products entered are progressive, forward-thinking, consumer-driven creations of some excellent R&D Departments. It’s a great time to build new homes in America!” — Day Atkins, Publisher, Southern PHC Magazine
Other award winners:
- Best Energy Efficient Product: SPAN Drive by SPAN
- Best Home Software Product: BILT by BILT Inc.
- Best Home Technology Product: GE Profile UltraFast Combo with Ventless Heat Pump Technology by GE Appliances
- Best Indoor Product: Overture Automated Indoor Air Quality System by Broan-NuTone
- Best Kitchen & Bath Product: BlueStar Dual Fuel Range by BlueStar
- Best Outdoor Product: HydAway Hydraulic Walls by HydAway Hydraulic Walls
- Best Window and Door Product: Door Stud by Door Stud LLC.
- Most Innovative Building Material: Elevation Cable Rail by Barrette Outdoor Living
- Most Innovative Construction Tool: Mobile Carpenter Workshop Trailer by On-Site Building Solutions LLC