Industry pros from across the country came together to connect in person at the NAHB International Builders’ Show ® (IBS) in Orlando. Held at the Orange County Convention Center, this industry-centric event welcomed builders, remodelers, design professionals, architects and specialty contractors who were eager to see innovative new products, learn from education sessions and connect with others at fun networking events. Check out these highlights!
- Design & Construction Week welcomed more than 70,000 industry professionals; Opening Ceremonies featuring Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Powered by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, kicked off the show.
- Building professionals discovered the latest trends, newest techniques and the most forward-thinking business strategies by attending the 120+ education sessions in 9 tracks.
- Industry pros were able to reconnect in-person with long-time colleagues and make new connections in communities such as the IBS Centrals, Production Builder Executive Club, the Building Systems Councils Lounge, Young Professionals events and the Professional Women in Building Headquarters.
- The IBS exhibit hall included more than 800 exhibitors and new spaces like the New Product Zone and the IBS Start-Up Zone, where the title of Most Innovative Start-up was presented to On3, with their field-based visual learning platform.
- The Best of IBS 2022 Awards were presented for 8 categories, including the prestigious Best in Show awarded to Evolve Stone and nearly 500 individual industry awards were presented throughout the show.
- The New American Home® 2022 and The New American Remodel® 2022 welcomed industry pros for tours over three days.
- While it rained Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were perfect weather for attendees to enjoy the Professional Builder Show Village and see fantastic products including a 3-D printed home at the IBS Outdoor Exhibits.
- The Home Construction Industry Economic & Political Outlook featured guest Rich Thau, president of Engagious. Exclusive to NAHB members, this program provided an update on the industry’s political and economic landscape and allowed attendees to network with like-minded pros.
- Attendees received a one-of-a-kind opportunity to immerse themselves in the latest products, applications and tech platforms at Tech Bytes sessions.
- Industry pros learned from live demos at the Home Tech, Building and the Jobsite Safety Zones.
- Fresh ideas on display at the Start-up and New Product Zones.
- Attendees networked with colleagues at these SOLD-OUT events: The IBS House Party sponsored by Chase, the IBS Young Pro Party sponsored by Pfister and the IBS Closing Concert with Trace Adkins sponsored by Signature Kitchen Suite.
New ideas, innovations and connecting as an industry—that’s what the Builders’ Show is all about! Plan to join us at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® in Las Vegas, January 31 – February 2, 2023.