Now more than ever, the building industry needs to stay current on the newest technology innovations. Tech Bytes sessions offered during NAHB’s International Builders’ Show®(IBS) give you an opportunity for insight into what is new in this rapidly evolving field and how it can be used most effectively.
Less Theory. More Practicality.
Tech Bytes sessions are designed to give you the tools and skills to be more productive in your business. With interactive sessions geared towards introducing new tech, they’ll help make it easy for anyone who’s ready to learn how these technologies can better serve them or can even change their whole approach entirely.
Here’s a sampling of some of the Tech Bytes sessions you can expect at IBS 2022:
- From EV Charging to Smarter Solar: How Electrification is Changing Everything
- Leveraging AI to Build the Right Home for Your Market
- A Gamer’s Guide to Selling Homes Online: Unlocking the Digital Marketplace
- 10 Digital Tools to Create Content Faster
- From Proposal to Final Payment: 3 Tech Tools for Creating Superior Customer Experience
- How to Win with Video: Building Trust & Social Presence
- Uncovering Hidden Gems in Local SEO Optimization
Technology will continue to play a major role in the industry, which is why Tech Bytes sessions remain a popular IBS educational offering.
Plan to join us in person at IBS 2022 February 8–10 in Orlando, FL, where you can take advantage of this top-notch IBS education. Tech Bytes are available to attendees with an All Access Pass, or 1-Day Education + Expo Pass valid for the day of the session you wish to attend. See the full schedule of Tech Bytes sessions available at IBS 2022.