CAMO DRIVE by CAMO Fasteners & The Soho by Hampstead (A TIE)
With so many great products introduced at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) each year, it’s no surprise that there was a tie for Best Outdoor Living Product in the Best of IBS Awards 2019.
An abundance of fastener types and proprietary tools are required to attach deck surfaces, and the CAMO DRIVE™ by CAMO Fasteners is a tool designed to address the challenge. The CAMO DRIVE™ boasts being an easy-to-use, versatile, affordable and body-saving way to attach any deck surface.
- It can install decking up to five times faster.
- The unique design gets contractors off their knees – saving their bodies and their backs.
- It is versatile and can be used with any decking.
- It attaches to the contractor’s drill (no special drill to purchase).
- It can be used on many products – from treated lumber to hardwoods, composite or PVC.
One of the Best of IBS judges described the CAMO DRIVE™ in this fashion: “It is affordable, easy to use and very ingenious. The screw itself is unlike anything I have ever seen. It won’t split the wood or composite, and the edge technology is probably my favorite part [of the product].”
The Soho by Hampstead was also a show-stopper. Named for London’s fashionable and eclectic French Quarter, the Soho provides that classic French-door feeling with a beautiful twist—it folds. This high-end door—ideal for a homeowner who is seeking a sophisticated, unique look for their home—is available in many sizes to fit many types of homes. As one Best of IBS judge noted, “Really love this product. It’s an affordable solution to patio doors.”
Congratulations to CAMO DRIVE™ by CAMO Fasteners and The Soho by Hampstead for winning the Best Green Building Product in the Best of IBS 2019 Awards. Meet the other finalists:
- Gentry XL Ceiling Fan by Kichler Lighting
- Bodega Bay Fandelier by Maxim Lighting International
- Phantom Motorized Drop Shade by Phantom Screens