Effectively performing two critical components of project preparation—estimating costs and creating the schedule–can increase your efficiency and profitability, improve client satisfaction and enhance team and vendor relationships.
This course will help you master these skills and safely plan projects that will delight your customers and improve your bottom line. Graduates will be able to:
- Estimate and schedule to set up the project
- Estimate the costs, not the selling price
- Use spreadsheets and packaged estimating systems
- Streamline and perfect your scheduling procedures
- Use the schedule as a key communication tool
Don’t miss this chance to learn crucial concepts to improve the performance of your business!
This course counts for 6 AIA/CES LU, 6 CE for AIBD and 6 CE for the following NAHB designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, GMR, CSP, Master CSP, CMP and MIRM.
This course will be offered the weekend before IBS 2018—as part of the pre-show course offerings. Registration for these pre-show courses, along with many others, opens on August 1, 2017.