Your website is the cornerstone of your marketing efforts, and when it is engaging and easy to navigate across all devices, it will give you a competitive advantage to reach more home buyers. Even so, your website is just the beginning of your home buyer’s journey.
In the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) Master Session, “Advanced Strategies to Attract & Covert More Online Leads,” you will learn how to create an industry-leading marketing system to attract, capture and nurture leads to accelerate your sales. Discover strategies that have helped builders reach conversion rates that are more than double the industry average. Our veteran speakers will also show you how to use both automated and active digital lead nurturing strategies to convert more leads to on-site appointments.
In this three-hour advanced session, you will:
- Learn how to achieve industry-leading conversion rates for your home builder website and how to keep leads from “falling between the cracks.”
- Explore the importance of and best practices for responsive design, mobile, content, SEO, marketing automation and more.
- Learn how to capture leads in multiple ways with proper calls to action and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track goals and conversion.
- Discover strategies that allow you to generate a higher conversion rate, while lowering marketing costs and outperforming your competitors (without outspending them).
About Our Presenters:
- Mitch Levinson, MIRM, CSP, CMP, CGR, MBA, is President of mRELEVANCE and has helped businesses use technology to bring their company message to the market and drive sales throughout his entire career. His expertise is in building websites that generate leads, and integrating creative, search, social and content to drive qualified buyers to clients. Mitch is also presenting the IBS 2018 Tech Bytes session, “Has Your SEO Jumped the Track?”
- Dawn Sadler is the Founder of Builder Target and a 25-year veteran of the home building industry in sales, sales management and marketing. She has been a featured speaker at IBS since 2014, and her work has appeared in Builder Online, Sales and Marketing Ideas Magazine, Custom Home Builder and more.
- Kelly Fink, CAPS, MIRM, Vice President of Marketing and Online Sales for The Providences Group, brings 20 years of experience in the real estate and housing industry to IBS 2018. Since 2009, she has been a regular presenter at IBS on marketing topics including online sales, website design and social media.
Secure Your Seat:
This Master Session will be held on Thursday, January 11 from 1:00 – 4:00 PM and is eligible for continuing education credits. To register, you must have a full registration or 1-day education registration for Thursday. General seating is first-come, first-served, but seats can be reserved in advance for $25. Reserved seating can only be purchased during IBS advanced registration online, not on site. Simply add this session to your Builders’ Show registration.
Get details of all the Master Sessions offered at IBS 2018 here.