New to IBS is IBS Learning Labs. Happening in Vegas, Jan 31 – Feb 2, this IBS Education series features engaging presentation formats and interactive technology. With unique combinations of subject matter and perspectives, you can engage with speakers and your peers along the way.
Learning Labs’ Topics
Learning Labs explore a full range of industry topics. Some of the topics unfolding during IBS Learning Labs include:
- Hyper-local marketing
- Technology for design and project management
- Construction innovation
- Sales and marketing automation
- Home Technology
- Building systems
Learning Labs Formats
Each Learning Lab uses one of four interactive formats. Speakers dive into a topic in new and interesting ways. Here’s what to expect:
- Punch List: Discover new trends, products and ideas with a new example every few minutes.
- 4/12 Pitch: Four speakers take the stage one by one to share their perspectives and must-know elements on a niche topic.
- Two-Story Talk: Two experts explore a distinctly unique side of an issue or approach to a particular problem.
- Jam(b) Session: Informal, interactive and often impromptu, expect lively debates, free-flowing town halls, live demonstrations, one-on-one interviews with industry leaders and more.
Learning Labs require an IBS Expo+Education Pass or 1-Day Education Pass for the day of the session. Seating is first-come, first-serve for each Learning Lab.