Be prepared to learn, connect and grow with in-person IBS Education at the 2022 show, where you’ll learn strategies to tackle niche-specific challenges while discovering new solutions and trends.
- Game Changers—These daily keynotes feature thought leaders who are transforming the way we think about and address issues critical to the housing industry.
- Building Knowledge Sessions—These 60-minute sessions are the foundation of IBS education. You are sure to find the best education the industry has to offer on today’s most relevant topics. Sessions are categorized into eight education tracks:
- Architecture & Design
- Building Techniques & Strategies
- Business Management
- Land Development & Community Design
- Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Multifamily Housing
- Tech Bytes—This special series of 30-minute presentations offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to discover the latest products, applications and tech platforms through hands-on experiences.
- Spotlight Sessions—These sessions are our most highly-anticipated programs of the year. They feature high-profile speakers and highlight the latest industry trends.
- New content—Your favorites, like the Super Sales Rally, will be back, but each year, more than 70% of the content is new—to keep you up-to-date on the latest in the home building industry. You can expect both new and veteran speakers eager to share what they know with you.
All of these IBS Education Sessions require an All Access Pass, or a 1-Day Education + Expo Pass registration for the day of the session.
Before the Show: Come Early for More Learning Opportunities
- Master Workshops—These 3-hour intensive programs dig deep into specific industry topics. They will be held on Monday, February 7—the day before the show officially opens. This year’s topics are:
- The Power of Dynamic Thinking: Embracing Change as the New Normal
- Leveraging Health, Wellness & High Performance Solutions to Meet Demand
- Essential Tools for Healthy Business Growth: Building a Foundation for Profitability & Sanity
- The 2022 Design Charrette: Discuss, Design, Discover
- Marketing Strategies for the Future: Level Out & Level Up
Master Workshop require an additional purchase. Tickets can be added to any IBS registration type.
- Pre-Show Courses—NAHB Education will be held the weekend before the start of the show. These courses give you a chance to become fully immersed in specific industry topics while working toward an NAHB designation.
Pre-Show Courses require a separate purchase. Pre-Show Course registrations include a complimentary IBS 2022 Expo Pass.
Industry professionals trust IBS education because they know that the sessions don’t simply report on what’s happening today; they provide insight into what lies ahead.
Plan to attend IBS 2022 in person to take advantage of the high-quality, industry-focused education only available at the Builders Show. The show takes place February 8-10 in Orlando, FL.
Registration opens on September 1, 2021. For more details, visit BuildersShow.com.