If you are on the fence about whether you should attend the 2018 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS), let us give you even more reasons to make the trip.
- IBS Education: Less Talk. More Doing: There are a lot of exciting learning opportunities to look forward to at IBS, from new speakers and original programming to more hands-on, interactive learning. You won’t want to miss it!
- The exhibits span more than 570,000 net square feet and more than 1,400 top manufacturers and suppliers showcase the latest products and services.
- We offer not one, but two homes to tour: the 35th home in The New American Home® series, and The New American Remodel™.
- The Keynote Speaker is four-time Super Bowl champion quarterback with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Terry Bradshaw. See him at the DCW Opening Ceremonies.
- Spend some time outside in the Outdoor Exhibit area, where exciting business opportunities, products and fun await.
- nextBUILD is the home of what’s next in home automation and technology. Explore innovations for improving and streamlining your business operations, right on the show floor.
- IBS Centrals are the place to explore fun, new ideas, refine your skills and gain business information about your specific niche in the building industry.
- The High Performance Building Zone (HPBZ) is where you’ll discover best practices for improving efficiency in all areas of the home—from basements and roofs to everything in between.
- It’s in Orlando! There is so much to do here—from dining to playing to historical home tours and more!
- Access to New Products! See products in action, talk to reps and learn about leading industry technologies and state-of-the-art solutions to build a more efficient and profitable business.
Join us at IBS 2018! Register by November 10 to save with early pricing.