Interested in teaching other building industry professionals? Bridge the gap between what you know and how to teach it. The Train the Trainer course is designed for those who wish to teach NAHB’s educational courses; industry experts or teachers with no formal education in training; and any trainers looking to improve their classroom training skills.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe adult learning principles and how they impact training.
- Prepare to teach NAHB instructor-led classroom courses.
- Present information and concepts effectively in a classroom setting.
- Conduct learning activities to provide opportunities for practical application of knowledge and skill.
- Use visual aids to support learning.
This course is required to become an approved NAHB instructor for designation courses. Class size is limited to 10 participants.
This course will be offered the weekend before IBS 2018—as part of the pre-show course offerings. Registration for this pre-show course, along with many others, opens on August 1, 2017.