The inaugural IBSx event welcomed home building professionals, February 9-12, online for top-notched education and networking. More than 6,200 attendees joined us live for 100+ education sessions, 28 construction demos and 36 shop talks… not to mention the 6,000+ views of education on-demand!
If you weren’t able to take advantage of this incredible opportunity, here’s what you missed:
- Daily general sessions, including The 2021 Housing & Economic Outlook and 60 Design Ideas in 60 Minutes. Keynote Mike Rowe—the “dirtiest man on TV”—shared his outlook on workforce development and Dex Torrick-Barton was the IBSx Closing Keynote.
- Through a combination of live, semi-live and on-demand sessions, the most elite professionals and “who’s who” experts in residential construction shared their insights in more than 100 education sessions in 9 industry tracks: Architecture & Design, Building Techniques & Strategies, Business Management, Custom Building & Remodeling, Land Development & Community Design, Multifamily Housing, Project Management, Research & Trends and Sales & Marketing.
- Game Changer keynotes featured three thought-leaders who are transforming their companies and the way we think about and address issues critical to the housing industry.
- Attendees picked up expert tips, learned best practices and explored solutions from real building projects nationwide through demos in the High Performance Building Zone and the new Home Tech Zone.
- The latest in design trends, product innovations and smart home technology were seen via virtual tours of The New American Home® and The New American Remodel®, the Official Show Homes of IBSx.
- In partnership with the National Lumber and Building Materials Dealer Association, LBM Journal and ProSales, the inaugural Dealers & Distributors Day took place on February 10.
- Attendees took advantage of the many opportunities to connect and exchange ideas with other industry pros in Shop Talks.
Most IBSx educational programming will be accessible on-demand to all IBSx registrants through June 30, 2021 on BuildersShow.com. Save the date and make plans to join us in Orlando, Florida at the 2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS), February 8-10, 2022.