Gain in-depth knowledge as you explore the hottest new products and technologies available for the home building industry at the Builders’ Show virtual experience, IBSx. This online event will take place February 9-12, 2021.
Not anywhere else will you find a collection of the latest products and innovative technology solutions in one spot. This year, you can tour the expo floor from the comfort of your own home.
- Explore new products and services.
- Learn the latest trends and solutions via your laptop screen.
- See demos in the High Performance Building Zone and the new Home Tech Zone where you will be able to pick up expert tips, learn best practices and explore solutions from real building projects nationwide.
- Chat with representatives who will be available to help you gain a better understanding of the product and answer your questions.
- Schedule meetings with representatives to take your conversation deeper so you can find solutions to fit your specific needs.
- Interact with new companies and engage with your favorite brands.
This is your chance to experience the Builders’ Show like never before with some of the most trusted names in the industry, including GE Appliances, MiTek, Therma-Tru and Whirlpool. Check out our full exhibitor list.
Attend IBSx to take advantage of the best-in-industry education and exhibitions to learn the real ideas and actionable solutions you need for your business. An Expo Pass is FREE for NAHB members and $50 for non-members.
For those who want more, upgrade to an All Access Pass to add 100+ IBSx education sessions and learn the strategies and real-world solutions you need to improve your business—$249 for NAHB member and $349 for non-members. Learn more and register today!