While technology has always been an important component of our businesses, it was catapulted to a higher level in 2020. Which makes the Tech Bytes sessions offered during NAHB’s International Builders’ Show® (IBS) even more valuable than ever, because it is where building professionals go to learn about the latest tech products, applications and platforms available.
Less Theory. More Practicality.
Tech Bytes sessions focus on specific technical topics that provide practical, how-to learning to grow your businesses and careers. Each 30-minute session covers a specific technology topic that gives you the tools to nurture business processes, gain efficiencies and improve sales and marketing efforts.
Some of the Tech Bytes topics offered at IBS 2021 include:
- Examining virtual selling tools and tips for FaceTime, Zoom and Facebook Messenger
- Analyzing organic content versus paid advertising
- Deciphering digital analytics
- Understanding video—from live stream to new forms of advertising, such as CTV and OTT
- Using social media platforms effectively to reach potential customers
- Applying technology tools in business, including BIM, VR/AR and 3D
- Creating a better digital customer experience from engagement through follow-up
- Gamifying the home buying process to create a more immersive experience
- Creating amazing virtual calls-to-action
Technology will remain an integral part in our businesses, which is why Tech Bytes sessions continue to be such a popular IBS educational offering. Tech Bytes sessions are available to those with an Education + Expo Pass. Learn more about these sessions and the show at BuildersShow.com.