Education is consistently a top draw to participate in NAHB’s International Builders’ Show® (IBS), and IBS 2021 has announced its NAHB Education Course line-up. These are pre-show courses offered the days leading up to the show, February 6-8, 2021.
NAHB Education Courses are one-day in-depth courses on various industry topics and count toward NAHB-approved continuing education credits. Attendees will be able to gain valuable insights from the following courses available the weekend before IBS 2021 officially kicks off.
Saturday, February 6, 2021
- Business Accounting and Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability
- NEW! The New Home Sales Professional
Sunday, February 7, 2021
- Marketing and Sales for Building Professionals
- Project Management
- NEW! Understanding Today’s New Home Buyer
Monday, February 8, 2021
- Financial Management
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations
- Train the Trainer
- NEW! Advanced High-Performance Building: Best Practices for Client Zones
Take a Course Before the Show Begins
NAHB Education Courses are offered February 6 – 8, 2021 in Orlando. You can register for them beginning September 1, 2020—and may do so at the same time as registering for the show. For more details, visit BuildersShow.com.
The Master Workshops will be held on Monday, February 8—the day before the show officially kicks off as part of Pre-Show Education—and will be available to all registered show attendees for an additional fee. Stay tuned for more information about the 2021 Master Workshops.