Now you can access a streaming library of 100+ recorded sessions and presentations from IBS 2020 with IBS Education on Demand. This is an excellent option for those who missed education sessions or want a refresher to information specifically designed for residential building professionals.
Sessions cover the seven tracks from IBS 2020: Business Management, Custom Building & Remodeling, Design & Community Planning, Industry Trends & Emerging Issues, Multifamily Housing, Project Management and Sales & Marketing … plus presentations from IBS Live.
Don’t know where to start? Here’s a few from the most attended sessions:
- The Demise of the Punchlist
- Tattoo-Worthy Customer Loyalty: Positioning Your Business to Dominate in a Commoditized Market
- The 2020 Housing & Economic Outlook
- Dealing with Demanding People: Maintain Control & Protect Your Profit
- Controlling Selections Chaos: Research-Proven Concepts to Turn a Pain Point into Profit
IBS Education on Demand Overview:
- Access 174 education sessions and presentations presented during IBS 2020.
- Scroll through sessions by title or track.
- View presentations you couldn’t attend live.
- Review sessions you attended to get a refresher on tips and techniques shared.
How IBS Education on Demand Works
If you purchased a full registration to IBS 2020, you already have access. A one-year subscription was included as part of your full registration.* An email with instructions and a link to the 2020 IBS Education On Demand library was sent to all eligible registrants. Search your inbox for the subject line, “Activate Your Free IBS Education on Demand Subscription.”
Need help? For questions regarding your NAHB account, please contact NAHB Helpdesk at 800-368-5242 x8313 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are eligible and did not receive the email or are having difficulty accessing IBS Education On Demand, contact Hannah Murray at 202-266-8184 or email@example.com.
Plan to attend IBS 2021 in Orlando, February 9-11, 2021. Registration opens September 1, 2020.
*Student, spouse and exhibitor registrants are excluded.