When Tech Bytes sessions debuted at NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) 2017, they quickly became a must-attend component of IBS Education. At IBS 2020, this series will expand to include two stages running at the same time—allowing for the addition of many more sessions during the three-day show. In total, nearly 40 programs will be available for you to choose from.
The vision of Tech Bytes programing is simple: Less theory, more how-to demonstrations. With interactive sessions geared toward introducing the latest tech tools, applications and products, expect the speakers to provide practical ways you can apply these tools and concepts to your businesses with ease and efficiency.
Two Stages. Two Content Focuses for All.
While Tech Bytes has always been popular with sales and marketing folks, there was the misconception that the presentations were designed just for them. New this year, the Tech Bytes room will be separated into two stages for two distinct areas of focus—delivering programs that provide something for everyone.
- Digital Marketing & Sales: Stage A will be filled with the traditional Tech Bytes programs you’ve come to appreciate at IBS. Those sessions will feature the latest tools and best practices for taking your digital marketing and sales efforts to the next level, including websites, social media, analytics, geofencing, mobile, VR and more. Some sessions offered this year include:
- Content & Messaging That Will Turn Your Website into a New Home Buyer Magnet
- How to use Pinterest to Sell More Homes
- What Do Geofencing, Facebook Ads & PPC Have in Common?
- Mind-Blowing Technology on the Cheap that Gives You an Edge
- 4 Disruptive Technologies Redefining the Homebuying Experience
- Design, Ops & Home Tech: On Stage B, learn about construction-specific technology, such as design tools, operations software and smart home tech you can incorporate into your construction projects. This will include 3D design, field communications, estimating software and more. Some sessions offered this year include:
- Keeping Up With the Jetsons: A Builder’s Guide to Leveraging Smart Home Tech in 2020
- Launching a Successful Drone Program
- 5 Best Practices for On-the-Go Field to Office Communication
- Engineering Entertainment: The Science & Design Behind Successful Home Technology Integration
- Advanced, Location-Based Estimating: Better Estimates, Smarter Training & Successful Verifications
Tech Bytes are available to attendees with Full Registration, or a one-day education with Expo Pass package valid for the day of the session you wish to attend. See the full schedule of Tech Bytes sessions available at IBS 2020.