Previously known as Master Sessions, these advanced, 3-hour workshops dig deep into specific industry topics.
This year they will be held on Monday, January 20—the day before the show officially kicks off as part of Pre-show Education—and will be available to all registered show attendees for an additional fee.
Previously, these Master Workshops were offered throughout the three-day show. With the change to Monday, the Master Workshops will now be held in spaces that can accommodate more attendees.
Because they will take place the day before the show officially opens, you, as a registrant, now have the opportunity to see and experience more during the show including our returning Game Changer, Spotlight, Tech Bytes and Building Knowledge sessions, as well as on the show floor at IBS Live and the High Performance Building Zone.
Some of the industry’s most well-known and respected experts will lead this year’s Master Workshops:
- Reducing Cost + Improving Construction Quality: Can You Have It Both Ways?, led by Gord Cooke, Justin Wilson, Mark LaLiberte and Sam Rashkin
- Builder Branding: A 10-Step Process to Differentiate Yourself & Create Employee Loyalty, led by David Miles
- The New Rules for Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience, led by Mark Hodges
- The Digital Transformation of a Home Builder, led by Al Trellis
- 10 Ways to Shorten the Buying Cycle, led by Jeff Shore, Will Duderstadt and Ronda Conger
- Reimagining Tomorrow’s Homes & Neighborhoods: Attainability, Amenities & Great Design, led by Kristen Maher, Steven Dewan, Todd Larner
To sign up for one of these Master Workshops, simply add it to your NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) registration. Learn more about Master Workshops.
Join us at IBS on January 21 – 23, 2020 in Las Vegas, where you can experience the best-in-industry education, networking and exhibitions that will take your business to the next level. From now until August 31, 2019, you can find the best deals on registration. For more details, visit BuildersShow.com.