Plans for the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) are underway. Be prepared to learn, connect and grow with these incredible educational offerings:
New for IBS 2020: Master Workshops are changing!
Previously known as Master Sessions, these advanced, 3-hour workshops dig deep into specific industry topics.
This year they will be held on Monday, January 20, the day before the show officially kicks off as part of pre-show education and will be open to all registered show attendees for an additional fee.
This date change allows us to accommodate more attendees, and it will give you more time during the week to take advantage of the full array of sessions offered as part of full registration . Some of the industry’s most well-known and respected experts will lead this year’s Master Workshops:
- Reducing Cost + Improving Construction Quality: Can You Have It Both Ways?, led by Gord Cooke, Justin Wilson, Mark LaLiberte and Sam Rashkin
- Builder Branding: A 10-Step Process to Differentiate Yourself & Create Employee Loyalty, led by David Miles
- The New Rules for Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience, led by Mark Hodges
- The Digital Transformation of a Home Builder, led by Al Trellis
- 10 Ways to Shorten the Buying Cycle, led by Jeff Shore
- Reimagining Tomorrow’s Homes & Neighborhoods: Attainability, Amenities & Great Design, led by Kristen Maher, Steven Dewan, Todd Larner and Paul Johnson
IBS Education Sessions
110+ Building Knowledge sessions have been finalized, with more expected to be added in the coming months as emerging issues and topics develop. The seven education tracks include:
- Design & Community Planning
- Business Management
- NEW! Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Industry Trends & Emerging Issues
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Multifamily Housing
Daily Game Changers keynotes—Game Changers, a new offering in 2019, were among our most popular sessions of the year, so we’re bringing them back to IBS 2020. We’re in the process of finalizing the speakers, so stay tuned. The schedule will be announced this fall.
Tech Bytes are back and bigger than ever! This special series of 30-minute sessions offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to discover the latest products, applications and tech platforms through hands-on experiences. New for IBS 2020: We’re adding a second stage for presentations to give you even more presentations and speakers.
New content—Your favorites, like the Super Sales Rally, will be back, but more than 80% of the education sessions available at the Builders’ Show will be new content that’s offered at IBS for the first time.
New voices—Are you looking for new perspectives and ideas? Over 35% of our speakers are new to IBS!
Join us at IBS 2020, January 21 – 23 in Las Vegas, to experience the best-in-industry education, networking and exhibitions that will take your business to the next level.
Registration opens August 1, 2019. For more details, visit BuildersShow.com.