Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.
According to NAHB, the number one challenge builders face is the cost and availability of labor; the Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.* helps address this challenge.
The patented Easy Connect Joining System makes it easier for builders to install large or heavy windows while reducing the number of resources needed on the jobsite. In a recent Andersen quantitative builder survey, most contractors said they could reduce the number of workers needed to install large window combinations by 50 percent using the Easy Connect Joining System. With this patented system, large window combinations are split into smaller sub-group combinations that are factory assembled, have all the necessary joining components applied and arrive ready to install directly into the rough opening— making installation at the job site easier.
Here’s what our judges said about the Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.:
- “The Easy Connect Joining System has infinite design possibilities and is safer than transporting and manually handling huge single-unit windows.”
- “It’s a game-changer! With the innovative Easy Connect Joining System, Andersen Windows allows contractors to put in place a wide range of window compositions without breaking the installers’ backs. At the factory, interlocking fiberglass joining plates are pre-applied to the window frames. The combinations arrive ready to install, making life on the job site easier.”
Congratulations to the Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc. for winning the Best Window & Door Product in the Best of IBS 2019 Awards. Meet the other finalists:
- Replaceable Deck Sill by Endura Products Inc.
- Marvin Modern by Marvin Windows and Doors
- G3 Center Pivot Door System by Solar Innovations
*The Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc. was also the IBS 2019 Best in Show Winner.