As a project manager, it is your responsibility to get the project built on time and on budget—all while keeping the customer happy.
This course is designed to help project managers increase their professional value and, as a result, create a deeper value for the company and the customers. It teaches you the basics of successful project management and explains the role of project managers during each phase of a project: pre-construction, construction and post-construction. Graduates will be able to:
- Explain the basics of successful project management.
- Understand and execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities.
- Efficiently utilize the tools available for project management.
- Manage trade contractors effectively.
- Competently and confidently perform project management duties during all phases of construction.
The Project Management Course provides six hours of continuing education credits for these NAHB designations: CAPS, CGA, CGP, CGR, GMB, Master CGP, Master CSP. It also counts for 6 AIA/CES LU and 6 CE for AIBD.
This course will be offered the weekend before IBS 2020—as part of the pre-show course offerings. Registration for these pre-show courses, along with many others, opens on August 1, 2019.