The official IBS mobile app is the quickest and easiest way to find information and get around at IBS 2019. Receive real-time IBS alerts and plan your show experience with favorite sessions, events, meetings and exhibitor booths.
The IBS mobile app is free and can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet via the app store (Apple and Google Play). Just search for “Builders’ Show App.”
To get the most out of it once you’ve downloaded the app, here are some tips.
To Set Up
Once you’ve downloaded the IBS 2019 app, you will want to set up your login, which requires your email address and IBS Confirmation ID (found on your IBS registration confirmation).
Find education sessions and events all in one place. You’ll quickly and easily be able sort the 130+ education sessions by:
Programs that are held in various spots on the IBS show floor are also segmented out within the app:
- High Performance Building Zone
- IBS Jobsite Safety Zone
- IBS Live
- CEDIA Technology Solutions
View date, time, location, speaker(s) and detailed description of each session.
Have a few favorite speakers you’d like to follow? Search and “favorite” them so you never miss one of their sessions.
You can also search IBS exhibitors in several ways:
- Featured Exhibitors
- Browse by Product Category
- Best of IBS Awards
- Outdoor Exhibits
- View by Celebrity, New Product or Show Specials
When you click on the exhibitor, you will find their booth number, map of location within the show floor and any additional material the exhibitor has provided.
Do you want to know what’s happening on a specific day? The IBS Highlights section provides an overview of some of the big events and details pertaining to that day all in one spot.
This section also offers details for Young Professionals, Daily Giveaways, Special Event Tickets and NAHB at IBS, where council and committee meetings and events are noted.
Other IBS Mobile App Features & Tips
Here are a few other features and tips for using the IBS 2019 Mobile App:
- Communities & Centrals: View the events within each community and IBS Central:
- 20 Clubs
- 55+ Housing Central
- Building Systems Council
- Custom Building Central
- Design Studio
- Multifamily Central
- Production Builder Executive Club
- Professional Women in Building
- Remodelers Central
- Sales Central
- Young Professionals
- Favorites: Tap the star to add a session, event, speaker or exhibitor to your Favorites, which then becomes a part of your agenda.
- Notes: Make notes within the app for exhibitors, speakers, sessions and more. Each note you make is counted and noted on your “My Profile” screen (the opening screen). You can then export them—either individually or collectively—at the end of the day or when the show is done.
- Transportation: Look up hotel shuttle routes and hours, track your shuttle using the “Shuttle Tracker” option or find the designated area where you can wait for an Uber or Lyft ride outside the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Exhibit Floor Map: Need help finding your way around the show floor or finding a specific vendor? Use the map feature within the app. Zoom in to read the names of exhibitors and booth numbers—they’ll come up depending on the size of the space and the length of the name. The best way to view the map is to turn it to landscape view and use gestures to zoom in and out.