Las Vegas is one of the best places in the world for entertainment. From concerts, shows, acrobatics and magical illusions, there is bound to be something for everyone to enjoy.
What are some of the entertainment options to see while in Las Vegas for the NAHB International Builders’ Show™ (IBS)? We’ve put together a short list to give you a taste of what’s available.
Come From Away | Smith Center: This hit Broadway musical makes its Las Vegas debut during the week of IBS. It’s based on a true story of how a small town in Newfoundland welcomed 7,000 stranded passengers from diverted flights during the 9/11 tragedy.
Menopause, The Musical | Harrah’s Cabaret: This musical has entertained audiences for 13 years. “Menopause the Musical paints a vivid, hysterical portrait of what real women endure during this ‘milestone’ of life while leaving no topic untouched.”
Friends! | Showroom at the D: This musical parody is a hilarious Off-Broadway hit based on the sitcom of the same name. It “pokes fun at the wacky misadventures of a group of 20-something pals as they navigate the pitfalls of work, life and love in 1990s Manhattan.”
Backstreet Boys | Planet Hollywood: This popular, heartthrob boyband from the mid-90s is finishing up their “Larger Than Life” residency at Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theatre this spring, and a few seats remain during IBS week.
Mariah Carey | Caesars Palace: With her five-octave vocal range, Mariah Carey is one of the most recognizable voices in history. She’s sold more than 200 million albums, held 18 Billboard Hot 100 #1 singles and has won numerous awards. She will be performing twice the weekend before IBS and two more times during IBS week.
Diana Ross| Wynn: Diana Ross is a magnificent icon that has been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and is the recipient of the GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award. To celebrate her 75th Birthday Diamond Jubilee, she will have limited performances in Las Vegas the week of IBS.
Penn & Teller | Rio: This famed magical duo has been wowing Vegas audiences for 21 years. They are known to reveal the secrets behind their tricks, yet they still leave audiences completely mesmerized.
Blue Man Group | Luxor Hotel & Casino: The stage is big, the lights are bright and three blue bald-headed drummers make you rock, laugh and feel like you’ve just attended one of the best parties!
Le Rêve—The Dream | Wynn: Voted “Best Production Show” in Las Vegas for eight consecutive years, The Dream will take you on a thrilling fantasy where the heroine goes on a journey to choose between true love and dark passion.
Cirque du Soleil: One cannot be in Las Vegas without seeing advertisements for Cirque De Soleil, as they have been thrilling audiences on the strip for decades!
- KA | MGM Grand: Join Cirque for this fearless journey into martial arts.
- Mystère | Treasure Island: This longest-running show on the Strip continues to thrill audiences with acrobatics, music and dazzling costumes.
- The Beatles Love | The Mirage: This Cirque show invokes the fun spirit of The Beatles and uses the master tapes at Abbey Road Studios.
- Michael Jackson ONE | Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino: This show was hailed by Rolling Stone as “a virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments” … which is only appropriate for the King of Pop.
- O | Bellagio: O is an aquatic masterpiece featuring synchronized swimmers and divers, and world-class acrobatics.
- Zumanity | New York New York: This show, billed as the “sexual side of Cirque du Soleil,” is intended for adult audiences.