The IBS Centrals are one of the best places at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) to explore fun, new ideas, refine your skills and gain business information about your specific niche in the building industry.
Six main Centrals are available during the three days of the show (February 19 – 21, 2019), and each offers a specific area of focus within the building industry with its own schedule of events.
What You’ll Find Inside IBS Centrals
The programs held inside the Centrals are a bit more informal than traditional IBS Education sessions, but just as engaging. They feature some of the best professionals in the industry who are passionate about their area of expertise—so the discussions are always lively, and you will feel the energy of the topic motivate the room!
A variety of activities are available inside the Centrals including workshops, networking events, roundtable discussions and guided product tours of the exhibit hall. Feel free to relax in the casual lounge atmosphere while catching up on emails or phone calls, or use the space to meet with one of our specialists to discuss trends, challenges and solutions.
The six main Centrals are:
• 55+ Housing—Discover the current trends and what makes the Boomer market different.
• Custom Building—Get solutions for the unique challenges that come with building custom homes.
• Design Studio—Explore vital tools to create design that is sure to wow and inspire.
• Multifamily—Explore multifamily housing trends and gain insights while connecting with others in this unique housing sector.
• Remodelers—Gain valuable knowledge and insightful perspective, and hone your remodeling techniques.
• Sales—Develop new strategies and enhance your sales and marketing expertise.
If you are seeking a higher level of engagement at IBS—while still being introduced to the latest trends and ideas—you’re sure to find it by hanging out with others in your niche at the IBS Centrals. You can find the complete list of programs by using the IBS Mobile App or by visiting the IBS Centrals page at BuildersShow.com.