Our Tech Bytes program offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to immerse yourself in the latest products, applications and tech platforms through hands-on presentations and consultations.
The Tech Bytes Room: When you walk into the room, you’ll find two distinct areas for learning—a large, main presentation stage and a tech bar. Education sessions will take place on the stage, while the tech bar is your place to go for one-on-one interaction including “office hours” with speakers, wearables and cool gadgets, a social media hub and more.
On the Education Stage:
Less Theory. More Involvement.
In the 24 Tech Bytes sessions offered at IBS 2019, you’ll learn the practical side of various tech tools being used in the building industry today. Some of this year’s topics include:
- Vlogging: A Hot Trend to Connect with Buyers
- Mastering Matterport: Maximizing the Capabilities of 3D Camera Technology
- Drones for Planning, Construction & Marketing
- 3 Best Practices for Getting Maximum Value Out of Project Management Systems
- Email Marketing: The Untold Story
- Secrets for Getting the Most Out of Houzz
- No Data Left Behind: Leveraging Big Data to Target Buyers
- … and more
Each 30-minute session is presented as an interactive, hands-on and how-to demonstration.
In the Tech Bar:
Speaker Office Hours:
Following each Tech Bytes session, our speakers are available for “office hours” to work directly with interested attendees. Multiple small group work areas in the tech bar allow for extended Q&As and demos so you can get additional guidance to put what you learned into practice.
NEW for 2019! Social Media Hub & One-on-One Consultations:
The tech bar will also feature a full-time team of technology and marketing subject matter experts who will offer:
- Focused social media pods on LinkedIn, Twitter/Snapchat and Facebook/Instagram
- Hands-on advice on how to use platforms for personal and professional development
- Assistance with existing profiles and how they can be enhanced
- Personal and professional branding techniques
- Website reviews
- Hands-on guidance with devices
- Tips to solve productivity challenges and for staying organized on the road
- Event mobile app support and education
No appointments are necessary—simply pull up a chair and get your questions answered!
Wearables & Cool Gadgets
Mix in a little fun with your learning! Visit the tech bar to check out and try the latest in wearables and other cool tech gadgets.
Debuting in 2017, the Tech Bytes sessions and office hours have quickly become one of the most popular draws of the IBS education program. Tech Bytes are available to attendees with Full Registration or a one-day education with Expo Pass package valid for the day of the session you wish to attend. See the full schedule of Tech Bytes sessions available at IBS 2019.