There are hundreds of reasons why attending the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) each year is one of the best investments you can make for your business and your career; but if you are still uncertain about whether or not to go, here are a few fantastic reasons to make attending IBS 2019 a high priority.
12 Business-Building Reasons to Attend IBS 2019:
- IBS Education covers the hottest, most relevant industry trends and topics all in one place. With over 130 sessions, this is where industry pros learn the newest techniques so they can apply the most forward-thinking strategies to their businesses and careers.
- The exhibits span more than 600,000 net square feet, and more than 1,500 top manufacturers and suppliers showcase the latest and most in-demand products and services.
- The two show homes, The New American Home® and The New American Remodel™, give those who tour (for free) an inside look at high performance and innovations that can be applied to their own construction projects.
- The CEDIA Technology Solutions Pavilion is specifically designated to showcase exhibitors who specialize in home technology solutions.
- Access to New Products! See products in action, talk to reps, and learn about leading industry technologies and state-of-the-art solutions to build a more efficient and profitable business.
- Experience technology like never before! Tech Bytes sessions offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to discover the latest tech products and applications through hands-on experiences. Each Tech Byte session is interactive and will show you the practical side of the technology and “how to” apply it to your business.
- The place to explore niche-specific ideas in a more informal setting is the IBS Centrals. Refine your skills and gain business information about your specific niche in the building industry.
- The cutting edge of new home technology and automation is found at nextBUILD. Explore innovations for improving and streamlining your business operations, right on the show floor.
- Take a break and step outside to explore the unique Outdoor Exhibits, where you can tour demonstration homes, experience interactive programming and network with fellow industry pros.
- At the High Performance Building Zone (HPBZ), discover best practices for improving efficiency in all areas of the home, and at the Building Performance Lab, see high performance building techniques and practices up close and in action through a small, finished model home.
- See the finest collection of outdoor living products, including hardscapes, decking, outdoor lighting, outdoor kitchens more at the DCW Outdoor Living Pavilion.
- Part education, part entertainment, IBS Live offers eye-opening presentations and conversations that cover the future of housing and the products, people and processes that disrupt the industry.
5 Fun Reasons to Attend IBS 2019:
- The Keynote Speaker is Emmy Award-winning actor and comedian Dana Carvey. See him at this year’s DCW Opening Ceremonies.
- The Official IBS House Party is at Drai’s, a multi-level rooftop hotspot on top of the Cromwell that offers incredible views of the Las Vegas strip.*
- The IBS Young Pro Party (at Hyde nightclub) is the hottest event for professionals under 40. Experience innovative cocktails, networking and hot DJ mixes while enjoying the spectacular views of the Bellagio fountains.*
- The IBS Closing Spike Concert with the Goo Goo Dolls is a not-to-miss event!*
- It’s in “Vegas, baby,” and there is so much to see and do for visitors of Las Vegas!
IBS is February 19 – 21, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, and you can save significantly on all IBS registration types through September 30! Get all of the details here.
* Tickets are required for these events.