The truth is, that time of “build or remodel it, and they will buy” is a thing of the past. Today’s customers are both demanding and selective and, thanks to the world of technology, they are also informed—making it even more challenging to stand out from the crowd and make your brand relevant.
The Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals course will give you an overview of the many types of marketing and sales tools available today. It will help you build your unique brand and a positive reputation so you can engage and motivate potential customers, clients and referral partners to choose your product or remodeling services.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Field Testing Live: Measuring Real-World Performance of Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes
- Identify social media and emerging technology to enhance your marketing efforts
- Describe time-tested and cutting-edge tactics to increase the effectiveness of advertising, promotions and public relations
- Identify a variety of methods to generate and qualify sales leads
- Describe positive strategies to gain the agreement and close the sale, along with follow-through techniques that lead to great referrals
The Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals course counts for 6 CE hours for all NAHB designations except HCCP.
This course will be offered the weekend before IBS 2018—as part of the pre-show course offerings. Registration for this pre-show course, along with many others, opens on August 1, 2017.