The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) is always striving to find unique ways to enhance the member experience at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS), and this year is no exception. New for IBS 2017, a fun and informative event: NAHB Meeting of the Members. This is the perfect opportunity for you to connect with other members and learn a bit more about the inner workings of NAHB.
Exclusive to NAHB members, this event offers a first-hand perspective on how NAHB develops its priorities and creates action plans. NAHB leaders will:
- Highlight the many benefits available to members
- Review the offerings of NAHB affiliate organizations, such as the National Housing Endowment (NHE), Home Innovations Lab and Home Builders Institute (HBI)
- Recognize significant accomplishments over the past year
- Celebrate award winners
- Provide an update on the state of the housing economy
- Offer members the chance to provide input on key policy issues
- Endorse the slate of members to serve in the capacity of State Representative on the NAHB Board of Directors
As an added bonus, real estate mogul, best-selling author and Shark Tank personality, Barbara Corcoran will speak at the NAHB Meeting of the Members. Corcoran built the largest residential company in New York City (The Corcoran Group) by selecting the right people to be a part of her team. During this exclusive NAHB-members only event, she will share her strategies for leading a team to success.
This event is complimentary for NAHB members, but an RSVP is requested. You can easily RSVP when registering for IBS.