You can’t afford to miss the High Performance Building Zone
(HPBZ) at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS). Located in the South
Hall (S2436), the HPBZ features top building science experts leading
live, interactive construction demos showcasing the latest trends in high
Throughout the week, experts will present a “whole-house”
look, focusing on various aspects of high performance building, including wall
assembly, insulating, water management and air sealing. In between demos, you
can hear from experts in high performance and green building at the HPBZ
Presentation Stage – giving you a unique chance to talk face to face with leaders
in the field.
2016 HPBZ Schedule
- Wall Design & Construction: Less Is Truly
- What Does
“Green” Mean to Home Buyers?
- Bringing the HVAC System into the Building
Envelope to Improve Performance
- Green &
Healthier Home Trends
- Remodels & Retrofits: Advanced Wall, Floor &
- Red, White, Blue & Green: The Future of
Sustainable, American Homes
- Green Banter & Beer: NGBS Green
Certification Tips from the Pros
- Best Practices in Exterior Insulation & Air
- ROXUL ComfortBoard: Best Practices for Exterior
- Finding Your Flaws: Principles & Practices
for Blower Door Testing & Thermal Imaging
- Increase Your Revenue Dollars Using the Latest
in Thermal Imaging Products
- Water-Resistant Barriers & Flashing to Avoid
- Is Your
Business Ready to Compete in 2016?
- Green Banter
& Beer: Ask the Experts
- Indoor Air Quality & Moisture Control
Radon Out – Get It Right, Save Costs & Reduce Your Liability
- Integrating High Performance Systems into Your
- Are We Ready for Renewables?
- Ventilation & Ducting in Tight Homes
- Here a
Label, There a Label, Everywhere a Label – What Do They Mean?
- Meet the NAHB Senior Officers
We hope to see you at the show! Check out the HPBZ webpage
for more information.